The ‘Pass vaccinal’ and face mask are no longer mandatory, but visitors and guides are free to wear one.
For your confort and safety, the groups are still limited to 12 persons.
Parents’ attention is drawn to the danger that the swimming pool represents for children and kindly advised to prevent them from approaching it.
BOOKING IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO VISIT THE HOUSE
– March-November, guided tours on Saturdays and Sundays 15:00-18:00 (3-6pm), length 1 hour
– English speaking tours on Saturdays and Sundays 14:00-15:00 (2-3pm)
– Private tours during the week and in mornings upon request (resa_at_maisonlouiscarre.fr), with an extra cost for the exceptional opening
– Groups (upon request on resa_at_maisonlouiscarre.fr)
– Maximum per visit: 12 persons
– Adults: 15 €
– Groups: 10 €. Groups of 10 persons or more (in several groups), please contact us: resa_at_maisonlouiscarre.fr
– Reduced price: 5 € (students, unemployed, disabled persons, inhabitants of Bazoches, Docomomo, AIAP)
– Free (children under 12, ICOM cards, press cards, members of Amis de la MLC)
In case of cancelling less than 48 hours in advance, the reservation is not refunded.
We propose guided tours with a shuttle from Paris the first Saturday of each month from April to October (except in August).
Single price 25 €, including the return transport and the guided tour of the house.
Bus of 50 seats, ca. 15 persons per group.
2 hours at the site 16:00-18:00: 1 hour of guided tour and 1 hour free visit.
Departure porte d’Auteuil , in front of the fountain, at 15:00, return porte d’Auteuil ca 19:00.
ADVANCE BOOKING REQUESTED