BOOKING IS COMPULSORY IN ORDER TO VISIT THE HOUSE
– March-November, guided tours on Saturdays and Sundays 15:00-18:00 (3-6pm), length 1 hour
– English speaking tours on Saturdays and Sundays 14:00-15:00 (2-3pm)
– Private tours during the week and in mornings upon request (resa_at_maisonlouiscarre.fr), with an extra cost for the exceptional opening
– Groups (upon request)
– Maximum per visit: 19 persons
– Adults: 15 €
– Groups: 10 €. Groups of 10 persons or more, please contact us: resa_at_maisonlouiscarre.fr
– Reduced price: 5 € (students, unemployed, inhabitants of Bazoches, Docomomo, AIAP)
– Free (children under 12, ICOM cards, press cards, members of Amis de la MLC)
WARNING: Pending the incoming connection of the pool alarm system, we kindly ask you not to visit the garden without a guide and to those who would have children with them, to hold their hand on this occasion. We apologize for this temporary restriction due to imperative safety precautions.
Shuttle – NEW!
We propose guided tours with a shuttle from Paris on 20/4, 11/5, 15/6, 20/7, 14/9 and 19/10.
Single price 25 €, including the return transport and the guided tour of the house.
Bus of 40 seats, 20 persons per group.
2 hours at the site 16:15-18:15: 1 hour of guided tour and 1 hour free visit.
Departure porte d’Auteuil at 15:30, return porte d’Auteuil ca 19:00.