FOLLOWING THE LOCKDOWN ANNOUNCEMENT, THE HOUSE WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC AT LEAST UNTIL 1 DECEMBER, 2020. IT WILL OPEN ON WEEKENDS FROM 6 MARCH, 2021. WE HOPE TO OFFER PRIVATE TOURS FROM DECEMBER AND WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED.
For people who have made a reservation online, you will receive a refund for your reservation shortly.
To ensure the safety of our visitors and guides, groups are limited to 8 people and the contact surfaces are cleaned after each visit.
Please note that wearing a mask is compulsory. The wearing of overshoes is also compulsory (provided by us). Visitors are requested to wash their hands with the alcoholic gel available, to maintain a distance of one meter from other visitors and the guide, and not to touch the objects of the house.
Parents’ attention is drawn to the danger that the swimming pool represents for children and kindly advised to prevent them from approaching it.
BOOKING IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO VISIT THE HOUSE
– March-November, guided tours on Saturdays and Sundays 15:00-18:00 (3-6pm), length 1 hour
– English speaking tours on Saturdays and Sundays 14:00-15:00 (2-3pm)
– Private tours during the week and in mornings upon request (resa_at_maisonlouiscarre.fr), with an extra cost for the exceptional opening
– Groups (upon request)
– Maximum per visit: 8 persons
– Adults: 15 €
– Groups: 10 €. Groups of 10 persons or more (in several groups), please contact us: resa_at_maisonlouiscarre.fr
– Reduced price: 5 € (students, unemployed, inhabitants of Bazoches, Docomomo, AIAP)
– Free (children under 12, ICOM cards, press cards, members of Amis de la MLC)
We propose guided tours with a shuttle from Paris on 12/9 and 17/10 2020.
Single price 25 €, including the return transport and the guided tour of the house.
Bus of 50 seats, 12 persons per group.
2 hours at the site 16:15-18:15: 1 hour of guided tour and 1 hour free visit.
Departure porte d’Auteuil at 15:30, return porte d’Auteuil ca 19:00.
ADVANCE BOOKING REQUESTED